- Angie Buckley, Barron Area Community Center
- Josh Tomsovic, Two Rivers Accounting LLC
- Melissa Gillett, Barron Electric Cooperative
- Sue Reynolds, Johnson,Agen,Kupferschmidt & Assoc.
- April Sloan, Citizens Community Federal
- Mike Bigner, WJMC Radio
- Jessica Havenor, Mayo Clinic Health System
- Ann Matheny, Thrivent Financial
- Pat Thornby, Barron Veterinary Clinic
- Tammy Jackson, WESTconsin Credit Union
- Mike Nielson, Salem Lutheran Church
The Chamber Board of Directors is comprised of 8 to 13 elected individuals who serve for a three-year term of office. The Board is organized by committee, with each committee assuming overall responsibility for the events sponsored by the Chamber. Planning Committees are established for:
- Annual Meeting
- Business and Industry
- Music In The Park
- Retail Promotion
Other committees include the Ambassador Committee and the Administrative / Finance Committee. All Board positions are volunteer positions, all working together with the goal of making Barron a better place to live and work.
The chairing function of the Board meetings is rotated among the Board members.
Administrative Support & More Information
Administrative support is provided by the Chamber President, Melissa Gillett, who can be reached at 715-651-8355.